The latest Wordle puzzle is live for June 12, and it’s causing fans one or two problems. Wordle 358 isn’t a particularly obscure word, but it’s surprisingly difficult to figure out. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints. If you need help figuring out the answer to Wordle 358 for June 12, simply head to the bottom of the page for your daily clues. Good luck!
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, Wordle is the original and best daily brainteaser.
The concept is extremely simple, challenging players to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. To do so you’ll need to use the process of elimination to rule out different letters.
If, for example, a letter tile turns grey after one of your guesses, you can deduce that this particular letter doesn’t feature in today’s word.
If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, just not in the right place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The aim is to solve each puzzle in as few guesses as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing friends, family and random followers exactly how brainy you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the following day for a new Wordle to be released. And because the Wordle site tracks your statistics, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak – something you’ll be reminded about every time you login.
Anyway, keep on reading for the latest Wordle hints (spoiler-free) for the June 12 puzzle…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word ‘CRANE’ as an opening guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 358 hints and clues for June 12…
1. Wordle 358 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 358 contains two vowels.
3. … like a butterfly and sting like a bee.