Just because it’s Sunday, the day of rest, don’t think there isn’t another Wordle puzzle waiting for you. Wordle 344 is live for May 29, which means you’ve got just 24 hours to solve today’s teaser. If you’re struggling with the latest Wordle puzzle and could do with some help, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 344 clues for May 29.
The worldwide phenomenon that’s taken over social media, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six guesses.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 344 on May 29…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 344 hints and clues for May 29…
1. Wordle 344 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 344 contains three vowels!
3. Residents of Louisiana should have no problem figuring out this swampy word.