Wordle fans have another puzzle to sink their teeth into, and while it’s not the hardest brain teaser of the month, it’s tricky enough to cause fans one or two problems. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints for Wordle 341 on May 26. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest hints, and remember to check back tomorrow for the next set of clues.
The hugely popular puzzle game that’s all over social media, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 341 on May 26…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 341 hints and clues for May 26…
1. Wordle 341 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 341 contains two vowels.
3. One of the letters appears twice.